Upgrade to GP 2015
What version of Dynamics GP are you running? Don't fall further behind!
If you're still running Dynamics GP 2010 or an even earlier version of GP, the time to upgrade is now!
Remember: If you stay fairly current with your upgrades (2 versions or less behind the latest one) upgrading will be simpler and less expensive because we can move you to the newest release in a single upgrade.
If you're more than two versions behind, moving to the latest release will involve multiple upgrades.
Top 3 Reasons to Upgrade to GP 2015
- Retain Microsoft support. Microsoft only offers support for the current version plus two previous releases. After that, you can no longer get tax tables and other important updates.
- Receive a variety of additional software modules, including Safe Pay (or Positive Pay) and Fixed Assets at no additional charge.
- Enjoy new time saving features such as Copy and Paste Excel imports which makes imputing entries a breeze!
Additional Features Included in Microsoft GP 2015
- Expanded workflows to help streamline financial, purchasing, sales, payroll, and project expense related approvals. These new native workflows enable customers to quickly customize their solutions and accelerate business approvals.
- Single sign on through integration with Microsoft Azure Active Directory to help users work seamlessly across Microsoft Dynamics GP, Office 365, and other cloud-based applications.
- Service based architecture to lower the cost and time required for customers and partners to create and modify business solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Microsoft recently released Business Analyzer R7, a “companion” tablet application available from the Windows, iOS, and Android app stores.
- As part of Dynamics GP 2015 release, Microsoft is also introducing a lower-cost self-service user license type for users who need only very light functionality within Dynamics GP.
Schedule your upgrade to GP 2015! Fill out the form on the right hand side of the page.
Explore what GP 2015 has to offer in greater detail.
Questions about upgrading to GP 2015? Not sure which version of Dynamics GP you are currently using? Call (336)315-3935 or send us an email.
Schedule Your GP Upgrade Now!