SimplicITI Touch 4 Landing Page
Worried about keeping you sensitive data safe from prying eyes?Let us help.
Our firewalls deliver
For businesses with multiple locations or more complex security needs, the optional Global Management System (GMS) provides administrators a unified, secure and flexible platform on which to manage all of their security appliances.
The Dell SonicWALL Threat Research Team works tirelessly researching and developing ways to keep your business safe. Customers with current subscriptions receive continuously updated threat protection, with new updates taking effect immediately.
Give administrators the power to schedule application controls based on business priority, throttle unproductive applications and block potentially dangerous applications, all via an intuitive, web based interface.
Optional high speed 802.11ac wireless allows devices to connect from greater distances and use bandwidth-intensive mobile apps, such as video and voice, without frustrating signal degradation.
What sets us apart
Why so many small and medium sized businesses trust their IT needs to us.
Over the last 25 years we’ve helped hundreds of small and medium sized businesses find and implement the technology their business needs to succeed.
We have an in depth understanding of a wide range of industries, such as hospitality, manufacturing, professional services, distribution and pharmaceuticals.
We build long term relationships with our customers that go far beyond being a solutions vendor. You can count on us to be there to answer your questions long after the sale.
Don’t just take our word for it. What our customers say about us.
No matter how large we grow, we won’t ever have to worry about increasing staff to keep pace and we’ll always remain highly efficient and highly integrated.Kirby Mitchels
Intelligent Technologies is a personal service. Everyone has their field of expertise. The way things are done now is amazing, efficient, easy. One of my favorite things is that for all of us they are just a phone call away.Melissa Avent
Global management and reporting
Consolidate the management of security equipment, reduce administrative and troubleshooting complexities and handle all aspects of your security infrastructure, including policy management and enforcement, real-time event monitoring, analytics and reporting, etc. in one convenient location.
- Centralized security and network management
- Simplified policy configuration
- Sophisticated VPN deployment and configuration for simplifying connectivity and consolidating security policies
- Offline management
- Streamlined license management
- Universal dashboard for customizable, user-centric reporting
- Active-device monitoring and alerting for fast problem remediation
- SNMP support
- Intelligent reporting and activity visualization
- Centralized logging
- Real-time and historic next generation syslog reporting
- Application traffic analytics for better insight into network activity and threats
- Real-time and historic data flow reporting
- Extensive cross-platform support
- Flexible deployment options
- Rich integration options
Security and protection
Our dedicated threats research team collaboratively gathers, analyzes, and vets cross vector threat information for more than one million sensors around the world with same day and zero day detection.
Real-time visualization identifies traffic anomalies as they happen, enabling immediate countermeasures against potential inbound or outbound attacks or performance bottlenecks.
- Simplified network management
- Comprehensive insight into network activity
- Greater network bandwidth control
- Easy enforcement of acceptable use policies
- Automated and enhanced security
- Customizable, zone-based network protection
- Enhanced productivity
- Customizable, long-term analytics for strategic planning
- Comprehensive graphical view of real-time activity for at-a glance insights and ongoing network management
Flexible and secure wireless
Enjoy a wireless network security solution that delivers comprehensive protection for wired and wireless networks.
Superior wireless performance and range
- Enhanced signal quality
- Increased wireless reliability
- FairNet wireless bandwidth allocation
Comprehensive wireless security
- Deep packet inspection technology
- Granular security policy enforcement
- Virtual access point segmentation
- Wireless intrusion detection and prevention
- Cloud access control list
Easy setup and centralized WLAN management
- Flexible wireless deployment options
- Broad standards and protocols support
- Multiple hardware platforms
Low total cost of ownership
Questions? Lets talk.
25 years, hundreds of satisfied customers. Your business needs a firewall that’s ready to respond to today’s threats. Take the first step. Tell us a little bit about your organization.
Address: 12 Oak Branch Drive Suite C, Greensboro, NC 27407