Symantec Endpoint Protection for Small Business
What is EndPoint Protection from Symantec and Why Does My Small Business Need it?
The possibility that your critical data could be stolen or compromised is probably not something you like to think about, but it is definitely something you need to safeguard against. And, if you are like many of our customers, you may not know where to begin. That’s OK. Endpoint Protection from Symantec, the global leader in cyber security industry, is part of our SimplicITI managed services offering.
What is Symantec Endpoint Protection?
The growth in targeted attacks and advanced persistent threats require layered protection and intelligent security at the endpoint. Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 brings unrivaled security, blazing performance, and smarter management across both physical and virtual environments. By leveraging the world’s largest civilian threat intelligence network, Symantec can proactively identify at-risk files and stop zero-day threats without slowing down your performance. Only Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 provides the security you need through a single, high-powered agent, for the fastest, most-effective protection available.
Why Choose Symantec Endpoint Protection Over the Competition?
- Layered protection to keep endpoints safe from mass malware, targeted attacks and advanced persistent threats
- Superior threat protection backed by the world’s largest civilian threat intelligence network
- Performance so fast it won’t impact user productivity
- Ease of use with a single client and management console across both physical and virtual platforms
- Flexibility to adjust polices based on users and location
Other Key Features and Benefits
Unrivaled Security – Stops targeted attacks and advanced persistent threats with layered protection at the endpoint.
- Network Threat Protection analyzes incoming data streams and proactively blocks threats
- Insight™ reputation analysis separates files at-risk from safe files for faster more accurate detection
- SONAR™ behavioral analysis monitors application behavior in real-time and stops targeted attacks and zero-day threats
- Strong antivirus, antispyware and firewall protection
Blazing Performance – Optimized for strong performance in both physical and virtual environments
- Insight technology only requires scanning of at-risk files, reducing scan time by up to 70%
- Reduced client size with smaller memory footprint for embedded systems or VDI
- Reduced network load with flexibility to control number of network connections and bandwidth
Smarter Management – Singular management console across physical and virtual platforms with granular policy control
- Single high performance agent with single management console for Windows, Mac, Linux, virtual machines and embedded systems
- Support for remote deployment and client management for Windows and Mac
- Granular policy control with system lockdown, application and device control and location awareness
Videos and White Papers
Whether you’re an existing Symantec Endpoint Protection for Small Business user or are just starting to research backup and disaster recovery systems for your business, we have a wide variety of resources for you to explore.
Whether you are just beginning the search for the cyber security solution for your business, have already decided on Symantec Endpoint Protection, or you’ve used this solution for many years, we have the expertise you need to make the most of you Symantec Endpoint Protection. Our consultants will work hard to understand your business and IT requirements so that we can make recommendations that make sense for your systems, your budget and schedule.