Microsoft Dynamics Add Ons for GP
Extend GP with these popular Microsoft Dynamics Add Ons
Forms Printer is one of the most popular Microsoft Dynamics add ons for report integration. This economical, user friendly tool serves as a bridge between process driven reports within Dynamics GP and other reporting software. With this tool you can bypass Report Writer and send reports directly to SQL Reporting Services and Crystal Reports. Delivery options for reports generated in Forms Printer include printing, e-mailing with Microsoft Outlook and saving to a variety of popular file formats including PDF.
Forms Printer for Dynamics GP main features and benefits:
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server reporting services and Crystal reports—Enjoy seamless integration with these popular reporting tools.
- Flexible set up—Forms Printer is simple enough to get up and running in a matter of minutes, but also includes a number of setup options to accommodate the most sophisticated reporting needs.
- Tight integration—Forms Printer integrates easily with a large number of the most popular Dynamics GP forms including Sales Order Processing Quotes, Orders, Invoices, Returns, Back Orders and Fulfillment orders as well as Purchase Orders, RM statements, Payroll and Payables Checks, Project Accounting invoices, PM remittance, invoicing module invoices and Packing Slips and Manufacturing QA NSR and QA SCAR reports.
- Inclusion of additional formats—Beyond the integrated forms listed above, now more of the available Dynamics GP formats are supported. These include all Purchase Order Formats, all RM Statement form types, historical Purchase Orders and check formats.
- Customer and Vendor Specific Reports—Forms Printer's flexible set up options allow each customer or vendor to have their own unique print set up.
AnyView Creator enhances the functionality of Dynamics GP's Smartlists by enabling users to build custom Smartlists. These user generated Smartlists help to maximize the capabilities of your current system because they allow access information that is not available through the standard Smartlists.
AnyView Creator for Dynamics GP main features and benefits:
- Advanced Dexterity Code Gotos—Open any Dynamics GP enterprise resource planning system window and assist with workflow.
- File publishing capability—Organize, list and open files.
- Restrict results—Narrow the results users receive based on logged in user for per user row level restriction of records.
- Access data outside of Dynamics GP—Report on all your organizational data, not just that which is contained within Dynamics GP.
Advanced Intercompany Transactions by MC ² is a fully integrated application designed for companies that need to distribute expense or other general accounting transactions across multiple companies in a single step.
Advanced Intercompany Transactions main features and benefits:
- Simple set up—Define advanced intercompany general ledger relationships once for each company, no matter how many accounts you add.
- Versatile company configurations—Manage which companies can receive the advanced intercompany transactions and how they receive them.
- Thorough cross company verifications—Whenever transactions are entered account and company information is validated at a basic level, such as general ledger accounts. When printing or posting company and general ledger account verification will be conducted at all levels. Even multicurrency settings are verified, businesses do not need to have identical account numbers, periods or allocation details.
- On-screen inquiry and drill down—View all transactions details for the original company, including which accounts in which companies were impacted by any given transaction.
- Integrated multicurrency support—General ledger transactions and payables management filters may be entered in any currency and exchange rates are applied to the Advanced Intercompany distributions. A company may use any valid currency as their functional currency so users can easily post transactions to companies that have different functional currencies.
Mekorma MICR is the most popular of the Microsoft Dynamics add ons for check printing in GP. It makes managing multiple checking accounts secure and easy. Mekorma MICR also adds sorting and configuration capabilities as well as a variety of other features to address company's common and unusual check printing needs.
Mekorma MICR main features and benefits:
- Signatures by user ID—When users enter their Microsoft Dynamics GP user ID and password their signature can automatically be printed onto the check.
- Check image archive—View checks and stubs directly from Microsoft Dynamics GP inquiry screens.
- Refund checks—Microsoft Dynamics GP enterprise resource planning system refund checks are now supported.
Greenshades allows businesses a more seamless in-house accounting and payroll process with fully compliant payroll tax management and an empowering employee self-service portal that offers access to convenient and employee-specific payroll and HR information. The newest Payroll compliance module to be added to the Greenshades family is Payroll Tax Service.
Greenshades Payroll Tax Service main features and benefits:
- Automated tax filing—The Core module calculates tax deadlines, generates electronic files, and automatically submits both payments and filings for Federal Income Tax Withholding (FIT), Social Security, Medicare, and Federal Unemployment (FUTA). It also submits the filings for Federal W2s, 941, 940, and New Hire. Greenshades Payroll Tax Service State Packages support the calculation of tax deadlines, generating electronic files, and automatic submission of both payments and filings for State Income Tax Withholding (SIT) and State Unemployment Insurance (SUTA or SUI).
- Secure employee self-service portal—Save time and money by reducing paper and taking advantage of direct integration to present important data to employees with point and click access. The bi-directional connection further streamlines functionality by using an administrator approval process which pushes approved data back into GP automatically.
These are just a few of the Microsoft Dynamics add ons our GP customers commonly use. Not sure which Microsoft Dynamics add ons you need? We can help! Give us a call at (336) 315-3935 or fill out the information request form on the right hand side of the screen.