Acumatica 5.0 is now available!
Acumatica 5.0 brings with it a wide variety of new features, a few of the most notable ones include:
- iOS and Android apps – Easily access and use Acumatica wherever business takes you with a brand-new native mobile apps designed specifically for iOS and Android devices. Key features include:
- Real time access – with the Acumatica mobile apps you can connect to your ERP system in real-time, so you are always viewing the latest information available.
- Painless synchronization – changes you make with the Acumatica mobile app are automatically synced with your cloud ERP system.
- Flexible functionality – Acumatica's mobile application framework allows you to customize the functionality available in the Acumatica mobile app.
- Device hardware integration – With Acumatica's new mobile apps, you can make full use of the hardware available on your smartphone, such as a camera or fingerprint reader.
- B2B Portal – Acumatica 5.0's new self-service portal truly breaks down barriers and lets you conduct business with whomever you want, whenever you need to. Now you can give business partners 24/7 self-service access to your Acumatica cloud accounting software and allow them to complete tasks, such as viewing inventory and placing orders. Key features include:
- Online ordering – Anyone who has access to Acumatica's new B2B portal can easily browse your inventory and make purchases any time day or night.
- Status updates – Individuals who place orders online can find out where in the fulfillment process their purchases are at any given time.
- Up to the minute inventory and pricing information – Never worry that you're giving customers out of date information, with Acumatica the self-service inventory and pricing data that they can access is always up-to-date because the self-service portal is directly connected to your ERP system.
- Improved productivity – When customers can place orders online and easily view their own order statuses, your sales team will be able to spend less time taking orders and responding to inventory inquiries, freeing them up to spend more time on other tasks.
- Microsoft Exchange Integration (beta) – Spend less time searching through data. With the Acumatica 5.0 cloud accounting system you can synchronize information such as e-mail, tasks, contacts and appointments with Microsoft Exchange and across Office 365. Key features include:
- Out-of-the-box compatibility – Acumatica 5.0 is designed to be compatible with Exchange server and Office 365, no additional plug-ins or software required.
- Customizable synchronization policies – Assign synchronization policies at the user level rather than forcing all of your employees and business partners to conform to a single company wide policy. Users can choose to sync tasks, contacts and appointments that belong to a certain category or reside in a particular folder.
- Two-way sync – Cut down on tedious data entry, tasks events and contacts may be created or modified in either Acumatica or Office 365/exchange and the change will be made in both locations.
- Automatic e-mail detection – Automatically move information from your e-mail box to Acumatica's customer management suite. Acumatica 5.0 can automatically detect e-mail conversations and turn them into activities tied to contact records.
- Payroll – simplify payroll set up, processing and reporting, whether you have simple or complex payroll requirements, Acumatica 5.0's new payroll functionality gives you everything you need to deliver pay to employees through check or direct deposit. Key features include:
- Financial management suite integration – Since payroll in Acumatica's cloud accounting solution is tied directly back to the system's financial management suite, you can pay employees and manage tax filings without spending valuable time on duplicate data entry.
- Anytime anywhere access – With Acumatica you can set up modify, and report on payroll anywhere, anytime using any popular web browser.
- Improved visibility and insight – Out-of-the-box reporting and inquiry tools allow you to easily access and understand payroll information.
- Government forms and reporting – Produce these reports (W-2, W3, 941, 941 schedule B, 940, 943, workers compensation, and state unemployment) with ease and export or upload them to government sites.
Finance and Distribution Enhancements
- Advanced control over discounts and pricing—Totally redesigned and now expanded to include Accounts Payable and Purchasing, the discounts and pricing engine in the Acumatica 5.0 cloud accounting software lets users choose between multiple pricing structures to retain sales and purchasing prices.
- Enhanced warehouse allocation and purchasing—Does your organization utilize multiple warehouses? Acumatica 5.0 allows you to send orders to a central warehouse and then redistribute the inventory among warehouses automatically as needed.
- Improved integration between sales orders and purchase orders—Ensure that inventory items reach their intended recipient. With Acumatica 5.0 you can link sales and purchase orders to prevent inventory purchased for a particular customer from being sold to someone else.
Other Exciting Features
- Single-sign-on—Cut down on the number of usernames and passwords you have to remember. Acumatica 5.0 integrates with these popular services: Windows Live ID, Microsoft Active Directory and Google ID.
- Universal search—Find the documents and data you need with ease. Acumatica’s search functions have been totally redesigned to use the full-text search capabilities offered by SQL Server and MySQL.
- Customization engine—Make the system your own. Quickly adjust the user interface and deploy custom business logic to meet your organization’s specific needs.
- Improved expense claims—Sometimes you need to be able to enter expense receipts one by one and then combine the into a single expense claim later on, Acumatica 5.0 makes this easy. And now, expenses incurred in foreign currencies can now be submitted and reimbursed with ease.
- Business process wizard—Save time and optimize complex or multi-step processes that are performed on a one time or periodic basis, such as closing periods, implementing or configuring modules.
- MySQL and Amazon RDS support—Already using or familiar with MySQL database servers? Acumatica can now be installed on these and snapshots generated in the application are portable between Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL.
Explore Acumatica 5.0 in Depth with these Resources
Acumatica 5.0 Single Sign On – Multiple Providers
Acumatica 5.0 Universal Full-Text Search
Acumatica 5.0 Improved HTML5 Interface
Acumatica 5.0 Mobile Framework
To learn whether Acumatica 5.0 is right for your business, call (336)315-3935 or fill out the information request form on the right side of the screen to send us an email.