Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015
Dynamics CRM 2015 is now available!
CRM 2015 brings with it a variety of new features, a few of the major ones include:
- Streamlined Navigation and Menu Options – Encourage adoption with CRM 2015’s enhanced user experience, including new customizable themes and faster access to the records you use most often.
- Folder level tracking – Track incoming email activities on any device that supports Microsoft Exchange. Learn more about how this works, watch the 2 and half minute video below.
- Enhanced Microsoft Dynamics CRM App for Outlook – Track incoming email and view records stored in CRM pertaining to the people sending you email, all without ever switching between programs. The Outlook Web app is available with the desktop version of Outlook Web app (included in Office 365) or Outlook 2013. For more details, take a look at the CRM App for Outlook Users Guide.
- Immersive Excel experience – Perform quick data analysis using Microsoft Excel Online, without leaving Dynamics CRM 2015. Learn more about how this works, watch the less than 3 minute video below.
- Simplified Excel Export – Export to Excel (desktop version 2007 and later, Excel Online and more) with a single click. For more information, see Export Data to Excel.
- Power Query Connector – Easily retrieve data from Dynamics CRM to perform self-service business intelligence analysis.
- Embedded OneNote Notebooks – Use OneNote to capture photos, take audio notes, do free-form drawings and more. Everything is automatically linked back to the relevant records in CRM. For more information, take a look at the two-minute video below.
- Social Sales – Establish rules for creating and/or updating your CRM records based on activities that occur on your social media platforms. For example, you can now create leads or opportunities from social posts. For instructions on how to do this, please see Set up rules to automatically create or update records in CRM.
- Enhanced Mobile Experience – The Dynamics CRM mobile apps for smartphones have now been updated to give users the same experience you’ve come to expect on your tablet. Now, with just a tap of your finger on your smartphone you can nurture leads and opportunities throughout the entire sales process from start to finish. To learn more watch the 5 minute video below on the new smartphone experience for Dynamics CRM 2015.
- Forms That Perform at the Speed of Business – A new form rendering engine provides much faster load times while maintaining compatibility. Better yet, there’s nothing that current Dynamics CRM users need to do to enable these improved forms, they are switched on by default.
For assistance with your Dynamics CRM 2015 upgrade or to learn whether CRM 2015 is right for your business, call (336)315-3935 or fill out the information request form on the right side of the screen to send us an email.